Friday, 27 January 2012

New Flash Games Website

Soooo been the game geek that I am I've got wind of a new start up site that's coming very soon and has apparantly got some pretty good backing behind them!

Aparantly a new flash games website called FizzleGames.com looks like it's going to be coming into the market and hit the ground running with some pretty awesome new game sponsorships!

As far as I can see or from what I've been told its currently a 2 man team who have a pretty good background in the casual gaming niche so I'm really looking forward to seeing what these guys come up with!

As you can see from the link the site at the moment seems to be a live testing ground for them working on the site, which is actually pretty cool as you can see exactly what they're doing if your sad enough like me and re visit it every few hours throughout the day! haha

Needless to say, whichever games they release, you guys will be getting my full in-depth review of them and I won't be holding back! if they're lame... I'll tell ya!

oh... and its friday, happy weekend! (is that even a saying?)

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. Flash technology has been responsible for providing a realistic touch to online bingo games. These concept of designing a website has taken a whole new turn with the development of flash technology....

    Online Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a good game arcade flash site that you would want to have a review

    ReplyDelete